2600 Douglas has been thoughtfully re-envisioned with today’s workforce in mind. The project has just completed Phase I of extensive renovations resulting in a functional and efficient building with attractive amenities. Completed renovations include updated lobby, common areas, elevator landings, restrooms, elevator modernization, impressive new main entrance with a welcoming terrace and porte-cochere and valet drop off area. A new Tenant Hub and Conference Center was recently opened on the mezzanine level offering tenants excellent amenities including conference room with video conference capabilities, audiovisual equipment, collaborative areas and complimentary Wi-Fi.
As we embark on the next Phase of the renovations, the building’s north and side end caps will be upgraded with a truly unique lit metal cladding design, adding to the already spectacular design. 2600 Douglas is walking distance to Miracle Mile and the Central Business District of Coral Gables making it the ideal location for quality tenants.
- 195,000-square-foot renovated office building
- On-site bank with drive-thru and ATM
- On-site deli
- On-site Tenant Hub with complimentary Wi-Fi, collaboration areas, conference center and video conference capabilities
- Security personnel, 24-hour surveillance cameras and after-hour card key access
- On-site car wash services, electric car charging stations and bicycle racks
- Convenient onsite amenities including dry cleaning pick-up/drop-off and notary services.
- 2:1,000 SF parking ratio in covered garage plus abundant street parking and city operated parking lots within walking distance
GROUND FLOOR RETAIL/RESTAURANT SPACE FEATURES:
- 3,471 square foot space plus approximately 995 square foot covered outdoor terrace
- Highly visible location with approximately 75 feet of frontage on Douglas Road with an average 30,000 daily traffic count
- Impressive, newly renovated building entrance with porte-cochere and cutting edge exterior lighting
- High ceiling and glass walls allowing for excellent visibility from building lobby and mezzanine level of office building
- Large daytime office population including nearly 600 on-site employees and strong high-end residential density
- Potential for valet parking services immediately in front of space
- Restaurant, dry use or office use considered